Nearly 25 million adult women suffer from urinary incontinence.
There are two main types of urinary incontinence: stress and urge. Some patients experience symptoms from both stress and urge incontinence. Approximately 25 million adult women suffer from urinary incontinence, and the average woman waits 4 to 6 years before approaching a healthcare provider within continence concerns. You are not alone!
Treatments options may include:
· Behavioral therapy such as, bladder training and scheduled voiding.
· Diet modification.
· Pelvic floor physical therapy.
· Post Tibial Nerve Stimulation.
· Bulkamid, an in office urethral bulking agent. Hyperlink to Bulkamid page
· Axonics, an implantable sacral neuromodulator. Hyperlink to Axonics.
· Bladder sling surgical procedure.
If you find yourself handling urinary incontinence with the use of daily pads, running to the nearest bathroom, waking up throughout the night, or worrying about leakage during physical activity, stop suffering and schedule an appointment with one of our physicians.